A number of resources are available to adolescents and young adults who have been diagnosed with cancer or had a loved one with cancer.
Jump to topic
Websites, Podcasts and Apps Expand answer
- Cancer.gov (National Cancer Institute)
- Critical Mass: The Young Adult
- Stupid Cancer
- Teen Cancer America – “Who Cares”
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Young Adult Cancer Connection: Meet your cell mates
- Young Adult Cancer Podcast
- Relax Melodies by Ipnos Software Inc.
- This is Living with Cancer
Local Support and Supportive Opportunities Expand answer